Thursday, September 10, 2015


TEACHER’S EPITOME LIVING





Since, I was a child my innocence mind explores a thousand yards of explanations on how to deal with the other things that surrounds me. As I step through the ladder of life I encounter stranger things which awakened my curiosity in learning new living phenomena.  All of us in this world have an ambition such as living to survive and wealthy living, in order to reach this kind of lifestyle we are able to aim higher. And my imaginations discovered the goals in life which I was able to be sincere in accomplishing standard level of living. My journey starts when I was being asked if what should be my ambition in life. Here I am starting to explore the beauty of teaching.

“Teaching is an art “simple, yet full of bursting meanings. As what my favorite teacher said teaching is a passion and full of lessons in life. We cannot say that our influence as a teacher stops when we are out of the school but it is a guide to the little children on how to live with practice. He deeply explains specific and accurate information’s about a certain topic. Elaborates and give examples based on true to life experiences as what the objective has denoted.

One of the leaders of a current district basic education department. A man with honor and advocacy in developing hierarchy of learning through molding young lives. Started the curse in me that being a teacher is a lifetime involvement of creation and enhancing one’s skill. He inspires a lot on what he strongly believes as being passionate in his works and ideal enrichment activities. Through the effort of his own belief he was able to reach the top of his profession that gives us a good example of being a teacher.

Furthermore, this person imparted a realistic view about handling and techniques in the field of teaching. He has given a pure verbal and visual skill that he is applying on his lesson to make more productive citizens of this nation. A second parent to everyone, one’s they are send in school. Unique and has a power in mind that can motivate someone’s attention to learn. An eye opener to each and everyone that gives you hints in the industry of profession you have chosen. This person has the sincerity and determination on what he is obliged to do.

Lastly, you’ll be enjoying his repetitious thoughts and reinventing name that is not in the class records or even in the course outline. It may be sound corny but you will see yourself smiling perhaps learning with his old jokes. He maybe repetitious but I think it is just his strategies to make his class not so monochrome as well as in taking the lesson in to a deeper understanding. He often says very good and excellent answer on what he heard in the answers of his students. Strictly gives intonation to the very important words in the discussion such as writing on the blackboard and repetitive encircling of the word. But take note this teacher will keep you smiling and learn more information after his class on what he discussed.

This is the undeniable truth that our profession builds many excellent professions as what my teacher, my hero rather says namely “Mr. Efren E. Eneluna Ed. D.", District Supervisor of Tubungan, Iloilo.

“The architects build buildings-
“The writers made poems-
“The doctors save lives-

“But the teachers made them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment